Organizations are struggling to keep up with the ever-growing demands of IT compliance; researching which regulations apply to them, reading
and interpreting the regulations, constantly watching for changes and updates which, if not followed, will lead to noncompliance.
Franklin Computers Plus has prepared a solution to meet and exceed the demands fulfilled by:
- • Quickly identify the controls you need to comply with including Payment Card Industry Data Security (PCI DSS), Basel II, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA, NIST, NERC, CMS, FERC Security Program, COBIT, ISO 27002, SB 1386, and hundreds more.
- • Track compliance Authority Documents (regulations, standards, contractual agreements), their changes, their individual originators and issuers, and their terms and acronyms
- • Thread all Authority Documents into the framework database so that a list of controls that apply to your organization can be created and maintained
- • Increase productivity and stop duplicating your efforts by harmonizing hundreds of overlapping Authority Document controls. You can ensure when you are complying with one control, that same action can "count" for other compliance regulations you are
obligated to follow.
- • Tie all those overlapping controls to Roles, Audit Guidelines, Metrics, Configuration
Management, Information Classification, Research Site reports, templates you can tailor
to meet your organization’s compliance requirements, and much more.
The main IT areas we can assist your growing organization:
Acquisition of Technology and Services
Monitoring and Measurement
Audits and Risk Management
Compliance and Governance Manual of Style
Physical and Environmental Protection
Privacy Protection for Information and Data
Design and Implementation
Human Resources Management
Leadership and High Level Objectives